There are many cultural issues that Christians find difficult to navigate and give a thoughtful, compassionate, biblical answer to. The Faith and Culture Forum is a one-day event with some of New Zealand’s best speakers on current cultural issues. They will equip you with answers to some of the toughest questions facing Christians in New Zealand today, and you will leave more confident in your faith.
- Brendan Malone – Free Speech Hate Speech and the Suppression of Truth: Why we need to protect our right to hear both sides.
- Eric George – The Cross in the Shadow of Colonization: Defending Christianity from an indigenous perspective.
- Shawn Means – The Bible and Social Justice Today: A Critical View – Part 1 The Rising Tide of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity.
- Shawn Means – The Bible and Social Justice Today: A Critical View – Part 2 Fighting Oppression or Just Another Distraction from Jesus?
- Eric George – Critical Theory, Critical Everything: What about forgiveness? A defense of Biblical truths in the face of severe disunity.
- Brendan Malone – The Struggle for the Soul of the Culture: How Identity Politics undermines the Gospel and destroys authentic Community.
- Ronji Tanielu – Brown People Need Jesus Too: Engaging Polynesian People with the Gospel.
- Brendan Malone – The Courage to be Counter-cultural: Why NZ desperately needs Christians who are living a culture of goodness, truth, and beauty