There are many cultural issues that Christians find difficult to navigate and give a thoughtful, compassionate, biblical answer to. The Faith and Culture Forum is a one-day event with some of New Zealand’s best speakers on current cultural issues. They will equip you with answers to some of the toughest questions facing Christians in New Zealand today, and you will leave more confident in your faith.
- Free Speech, Hate Speech, and the Suppression of Truth: Why we need to protect our right to hear both sides with Brendan Malone.
- The Struggle for the Soul of the Culture: How Identity Politics undermines the Gospel and destroys authentic Community with Brendan Malone.
- The Cross in the Shadow of Colonization: Defending Christianity from an indigenous perspective with Eric George.
- Critical Theory, Critical Everything: What about forgiveness? A defence of Biblical truths in the face of severe disunity with Eric George.’
- and two more topics to be confirmed